- Provide legal advice and support for the management on all legal matters across the company and its subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Draft, review, comment and proofread on a full range of legal and commercial documents;
- Ensure the company is in compliance with new applicable laws and regulations；
- Assist in the handling of litigation, arbitration, and other contentious matters;
- Liaise with external counsels and regulatory parties;
- Provide legal support for various ad-hoc projects.
- Hong Kong or PRC qualified, minimum of 4 years' PQE gained from international law firms(s) and in-house;
- Commercially savvy with excellent communication skills and the ability to handle multiple projects independently;
- Sound judgment and ability to analyze solutions and information;
- A high degree of professional ethics and integrity;
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin). Strong Chinese drafting ability is a must.
- Working experience in a tech startup or in the game industry is an advantage.
QooApp——Anime Game Platform
QooApp’s Mission: Build a free world for anime & game lovers
A United World of Freedom for ACGers
QooApp is a professional platform specialising in Anime, Comics and Games (ACG) culture. We aim to unite ACG fans around the globe and help them as thoroughly as we can.
Up until the end of 2017, QooApp had over 20 million users and 200 thousand daily active users. We have become an important media partner of many gaming conventions in Taiwan, Hong Kong and South East Asian regions as well as one of the most influential ACG platforms in Asia.
In March 2018, QooApp raised series A funding lead by Alibaba Entrepreneur Fund.
Our Team And Who We Need
- Our teams are located in Hong Kong, Taipei, Shenzhen, and Tokyo. We are determined to build a playful but professional game platform.
- Our members of different personalities are characteristic and extraordinary in their own ways. Our imagination and diligence know no bound, just like our love for ACG.
- Being in our team, you will never be lack of the opportunity to participate in local and overseas ACG events, in which you might have chance to interview famed game makers and personnels of the industry.
As a growing team, we are open for loving and fun individuals to come and contribute their brilliant ideas! Join us to build a better world for ACG lovers!