Excellent opportunity to move to a global emerging technology company!
Your new company
Due to the growth of their business, a global emerging technology company is offering an opportunity for Legal Counsel to join their legal team here in Hong Kong.
Your new role
- Prepare and review engagement documentation and transaction documents for equity and debt financing transactions, business partnerships
- Review and manage commercial, procurement and IP/IT contracts
- Determine appropriate actions and solutions for the more complex contracts and business issues
- Advice on regulatory compliance matters, including compliance with Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Money Lender Ordinance and related guidelines
- Supervise junior on company secretarial related tasks
- Manage legal and regulatory risk and protect the Company's reputation and interests
What you'll need to succeed
- Hong Kong qualified lawyer with 6+ PQE
- Solid experience on IP/IT/Regulatory/Licensing would be an advantage
- In-house experience at financial institution would be an advantage
- Fluency in written and verbal English, Chinese and Cantonese
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Legal Counsel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Adrian Lam at +852 2230 7432 or [email protected] for a confidential discussion on your career.