- Formulate and implement the plan for the legal department in order to support the expected growth of the business
- Set up standardized contract(s) for the operational aspects of the business, procurement, sales, employment etc.
- Establish effective policies and procedures to minimize and control risk exposure of the firm in running its businesses
- Increase the awareness of compliance, legal implication and risk control among senior management
- Provide legal support on corporate development initiative such as deal structuring, negotiation in situation such as M&A and the establishment of newly sales offices or manufacturing facilities.
- Review major commercial contracts of the company to ensure interest of the company is protected.
- Handle and review IP matters in order to protect the company interest
- Handle negotiation / legal action / litigation involving the company
- Leverage the other resources of the firm to ensure public relations and interface with the Chinese government is handled appropriately.
- Must understand both the Chinese and International law;
- Must be an outstanding communicator in both Mandarin and English
- China experience and strong understanding of cultural sensitivity is important
- Must be a results-oriented team player and a solutions creator
- Exhibit high standards of integrity and have a very strong core belief in doing the right thing n- matter what, being resilient and perseverant in ensuring that integrity is maintained at the highest level
Appotronics Corporation, founded in 2006. With its vigorous pursuit of innovation and disruptive technologies, the company has invented the ALPD® laser phosphor display technology in 2007. In the 10 years hereafter, Appotronics has continuously improved the ALPD® technology and has established its realm of intellectual property with more than 1000 patents worldwide. The ALPD technology is a major breakthrough over the limitations of light sources like LED. It has also overcome the technology bottleneck of traditional RGB laser including cost, efficiency and reliability. It is the first industrialized laser display technology in the world.
Based on its world-leading ALPD® technology, Appotronics has developed a series of products which have had profound influence over the display industry. In 2013, the world’s first 100 inch laser TV developed by the company has won the CES ‘Product of the Future’ prize. In 2014, the world’s first 20,000lm DCI certified laser cinema projector has been used in the premiere of the film ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’. Appotronics has been trying to apply its idea of innovation into more and more applications in the display industry through its world-leading ALPD® technology.
At Appotronics we believe that technologies can change people’s life. And we are trying to achieve our ambition to bring to new way of life to people with our passion of and spirit in innovation.
New Light, New Life.