- Provide comprehensive administrative and secretarial support
- Handle files, daily correspondence, communications and appointments
- Maintain up-to-date filing system
- Handle billing and time entries for fee earners
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments
- F.6 or above with formal secretarial training. .
- At least 2 years' relevant working experience in legal field
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese and fluency in Putonghua.
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge in simplified Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office application and Chinese word processing
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Able to work in a team
- Pleasant, strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and organized
- Willing to work overtime when required and able to work independently under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary and available date to the Office Manager by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.