Our client, a legal company, is looking for a Legal Secretary (6 months contract renewable) to satisfy their business needs.
• Provide all-round secretarial support to manager
• Maintain confidentiality of information and documents received
• Manage full spectrum of daily office administration and facilities maintenance functions
• Closely liaise with internal and external parties to ensure smooth business operations
• Handle hotel and flight ticket arrangement
• Assist in formulate, implement and review Administration and HR policies and procedures
• Handle ad hoc assignments and projects as required by management
• Bachelor degree
• At least 2 year of relevant working experiences in legal firm
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Fast and accurate typing
• Fluency in English– excellent written and verbal communication skills in both (Fluency in Mandarin will be a plus)
• Good communication skills, proactive with good sense of responsibility
• Immediate available is highly preferred
Interested parties, please
CLICK HERE to apply online.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
Adecco is a leading human resource solutions company in Hong Kong with general staffing and specialties division. Our comprehensive range of services includes temporary & contract staffing, permanent recruitment, outsourcing, executive search, leadership development, career management & outplacement services.