A law firm in Central is
looking for a Legal Secretary/Administration Executive to bring his / her knowledge and expertise to the firm.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing support to fee-earners in handling a wide range of matters (including probate, corporate & commercial, employment)
- Draft and prepare legal documents, bundles, bills and correspondence
- Performing translation work when required
The Successful Applicant
- At least 1 year of experience in litigation or dispute resolution work
- Detail-minded and able to work in fast paced environment
- Strong command in English and Cantonese, and Mandarin an advantage
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Legal Secretary with improved remuneration
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Excellent opportunity for legal career progression
To apply, please
submit your full resume with expected salary to Hugill & Ip by clicking "Apply Now". All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used by Hugill & Ip for recruitment purpose only.