Our client, a leading international law firm, are seeking a top tier legal secretary to join their expanding firm in their state of the art offices in Quarry Bay
This great role will support Partner level and will suit an experienced Legal Secretary with a solid background in international firms and excellent interpersonal skills
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Managing client enquiries
- Drafting and amending documents
- Managing database
- Preparing bills
- At least 4 years of legal secretary experience in Corporate, Litigation or relevant area
- Degree or formal secretarial training
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must with good Mandarin and Cantonese beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work closely at Partner level
- Professional with excellent presentation
- Calm under pressure
- Able to independently manage workload and prioritise
What does this mean for you?
The role offers a very competitive salary with great benefits and the opportunity to join a friendly team in a fantastic location. This top tier firm would be an excellent choice for a great legal secretary looking for progression in their career.
If you feel your experience and professionalism can make an impact with this firm, please click the Apply now button, or email cmiller @ drake.com.hk for more information.
Due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies and for recruitment services purposes only.