- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with
organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- Monitor businesses and agencies (3rd parties) to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Oversee activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Determine goods and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
- Perform sales floor work such as greeting and assisting customers, stocking shelves, and taking
- Develop and implement product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales
- Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as
- Direct non-merchandising departments of businesses, such as advertising and purchasing.
- Recommend new locations for any new business expansion.
- Plan store layouts, and design displays.
- At least 6 years' solid experience in retail operations management position of beauty industry
- Experienced on working with international brand / communication with brand principal.
- Previous experience and steady track record in managing an operation of sales and operation teams as well as good understanding of general office management and administrative responsibilities.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Solid and stable track record of P/L.
- Good command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese, both written and spoken.