The Licensing Team is responsible for creating and executing a range of activities, including Product Licensing, Retail/Trade Marketing for Licensed Products, and Brand Partnership Promotions in China/Hong Kong.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing licensees for all categories
- Manage contract negotiation with existing and new licensees
- Engage effectively on product development, including range planning, brainstorms & development to create relevant products for Buyers and End-consumers in the territory
- Develop strategic recommendations and implement licensing plans in the region to hit revenue targets
- Assist with development of marketing materials, promotional events, and licensing presentations that support company’s strategic direction and goals
Retail / Trade marketing
- Manage retail budget for Licensed Products (Hardline and Softline) in the territory
- Brand Partnerships and Promotions
- Identify potential key partners to secure relevant promotions in the territory
- Knowledge & Skills & Experience
- At least 8 years' experience in Licensing, Retail, or Sales
- Team mentorship and management experience
- Extensive knowledge of the China/HK retail landscapes
- Ability to think strategically and creatively andto handle multiple tasks and tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent negotiation, deal structuring, strong organization, presentation skills
- Proven experience with revenue/profit modeling and sound business judgment Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to travel and station in China is needed
- Degree level
- Those with lower qualification could apply for the post of Licensing Executive.
Interested parties please send full resume giving details of expected salaries and availability by "Clicking Apply Now"
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.