Do you speak Cantonese/Mandarin/English fluently?
Are you a confident, natural organizer?
Are you passionate about helping people?
Yes? Read on…
Ten is looking for passionate, motivated and resourceful individuals to join our APAC team. As a
Lifestyle Manager, no two days are ever the same. You will use your knowledge, contacts and know-how to deal with interesting and often complex requests. You will primarily be dealing in the following areas; Travel, Retail and Entertainment including
restaurant and ticket knowledge. You will use your expertise to help our members get the most from their lives, whilst growing knowledge within you team and across the company as a whole. You will use your research and communication skills to provide personalized
solutions to our members request within specified time frames.
Who We Are
At Ten our goal is simple, to become the most trusted service business in the world. We are already the global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services, providing services from a 20 + strong global office network with over 800 employees.
We use our expertise, technology and buying power to grant our members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining and luxury retail services. We also work closely with suppliers to provide exclusively negotiated benefits and employee loyalty
We deliver our service through a combination of Ten’s proprietary, unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of our highly trained lifestyle managers. Ten is growing quickly and has ambitious plans to keep innovating, inspiring and to continue to
improve the lives of millions of members. Will you help take us there?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Native-level of Cantonese – with fluent English and Mandarin – written and spoken
- The ability to work independently and as a team and perform well with little supervision
- Dedication to customer satisfaction, show a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, acting with tact and diplomacy and demonstrating excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to multitask and handle several projects at the same time
- High adaptability to a dynamic changing environment
- An enthusiasm to work with an emphasis for detail and follow through as required. The highest customer service standards are expected and must be maintained at all times
- Self-motivation, committed and possess initiative & drive in the job
This position is a 40-hour work week with day / evening / overnight shifts, Monday to Sunday.
Please note that we can only accept applications if you have the right to work in Hong Kong.