Our client is seeking Linux/Unix systems engineers at all levels. Permanent positions.
We would like to hear from you if you have at least two years of experience supporting UNIX/Linux systems, experience with Websphere, Tomcat, Weblogic, Oracle and MQ will advantageous. The posts will cover these aspects:
- installation/maintenance/support of AIX/Linux/Unix or Windows software,
- experience of VMWare will be an advantage,
- resilience and auto recovery
- support, maintenance and the performance of (all or some of the followings) Websphere Application Server (WAS), Websphere Portal Server (WPS), are all part of the responsibilities,
- we are also interested to hear from you if you have skills/experience such as Sterling File Gateway, Connect Enterprise and Connect Direct, Java, Scripting and Cloud deployment.
Depending on your technical background and level of experience, you will:
For the successful candidates you should have many of the attributes below:
Spinnaker IT Limited is an IT consulting and recruitment company that provide services to Financial institutes, Banks, and Fund companies.
We are a key service provider to some of the largest local and global banks in Hong Kong. We have Master Service Agreement with our clients and we place IT contract staff directly with our clients and work directly with the recruiting managers. In general, initial contracts may start with six or twelve months. Placement with the right candidate is efficient and fast.
We pride ourselves to be able to provide infrastructure staff on most computer platforms ranging from Mainframe, AS400, UNIX, Linux, and MS Windows. We also have successfully placed Project Managers, Network Engineers, Desktop Support Engineer and development staff.
With direct contract staff placement we are able to offer you the best deal, you need only talk to some of our existing and past staff (yes, past staff because they were so good that the client took them off our hands).
If you wish to explore employment opportunities, please send your CV to [email protected] or call 93139511 for a chat.