- Coordinates picking, packing and staging of shipment using compliant packaging materials.
- Ensure proper crates, pallets, etc. are developed and used for international shipments that are compliant e.g. with international solid wood packaging requirements and importing country requirements.
- Handles Rework
- Communicates with the ETC service groups and forwarding agents of ETC or ETC’s Customer to ensure a smooth and efficient shipping process
- Provides carrier pick-up scheduling information as necessary to other departments to ensure freight readiness, and to minimize carrier wait fees.
- Ensures products are available by the ship date or effectively communicates delays and expected availability.
- Works with intercompany coordinators in the configuring and optimizing containers
- Coordinates the unloading of inbound container freight
- Coordinates carrier selection for shipments to provide adequate service while minimizing overall cost
- Prepares commercial invoices & delivery orders
- Ensures proper Incoterms are documented on the order
- Remains current with changing international shipping regulations
- Provide customer service via telephone and e-mail
- Creates and maintains main stock purchase orders (as appropriate).
- Reviews orders for potential shortages.
- Reviews, reacts, and communicates inventory discrepancies
- Tracks shipments when requested.
- Ensures lead time and safety stocks are accurate and driving the appropriate demand.
- Ensuring all movements are completed correctly in ERP
- Assist with Cycle Count programme for all storage locations
- Assist/provide cover for raising of Shipping document for Loan
- Assist with SAP Material Master maintenance
- Assist with materials planning for Asia
- Ensure proper filing for Import/Export Declaration
- When amendments to HS Code occur publishes HS Code list internally & advise our Import agents
- Coordinates the actual shipping process
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- 3 or more years’ experience working in a logistics environment
- Knowledge of international shipping requirements, documentation, regulations, and processes
- Able to operate hand tool, small power tools and pallet jack
- Independent, hardworking, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a desire and ability to multitask
- Experience with ERP & automated shipping systems
- Proficient in PC applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint
- Good command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Ability to work independently
We offer great benefits and a unique, causal work environment.
Please email your cover letter, full CV, expected salary and notice requirement to us.
For full information please visit our corporate website
Closing date: 31th May 2019