The position is located in Hong Kong at the Fresenius Medical Care Asia Pacific Headquarters and reporting to Senior Supply Chain and Logistics Applications Manager.
The function of the Senior Business Analyst in Fresenius Medical Care Asia Pacific is to be responsible for to plan, design, develop, and deploy efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes, with particular focus on Supply Chain and Logistics Applications.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
Business Analysis Role:
- Meet with decision makers, system owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operational requirements and system goals, and to identify and resolve systems issues.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving these systems.
- Create systems models, specifications, diagrams, and charts (business blueprint) to provide direction to SAP configuration team.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth testing, including end-user acceptance testing, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide orientation and training to end users.
- Provide guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.
- Transport configuration changes to the production environment after approval from Change Control Board.
- Create end user documentation of the end to end business processes.
- Train (train the trainer concept) key users on business processes.
- Coordinate maintenance of master data in system
Project Management Role:
- Contribute to defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management teams and the other stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate project expectations and progress with team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and assure quality of project deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Co-manage business changes to achieve project, identify and mitigate/ resolve risks and issues, clarify dependence and assumption of the changes
Qualifications, Experience and Characteristics Required:
- University degree in the field of Business Administration, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in Multi-national Corporation.
- Proven successful project management skills in Asia/Pacific region.
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, and/or products.
- Extensive experience in SAP SD & MM modules.
- Experinence in SAP CRM, and FICO would be an asset
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Logical and efficient.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment., Computer Science, or Management Information Systems.
Please submit your CV with current and expected salary if you are interested.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Candidates should consider their applications unsuccessful if not invited for interview within six weeks.)