- Coordinate and assist daily operation in logistics warehouse
- Handle registration work, including collect registration fee
- Handle Inbound/Outbound shipping documents
- Prepare daily reports of inventory, transaction and shipment arrangement
- Provide good customer service with internal and external parties
- Data entry, filing and clerical duties
- F.5 or above with 2 years experience in warehouse or logistics filed is preferred
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Good command of Chinese, English and Mandarin
- Responsible, able to work under pressure
- Immediately available is preferred
- Location in YUEN LONG
Attractive remuneration package together with a wide range of fringe benefits including attendance bonus, overtime allowance, monthly and annual performance bonus, medical & hospitalization insurance will be offered.
Interested parties please apply by clicking "Apply Now" and attach your full resume and stating present and expected salary.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidential and for recruitment purposes only.