About the Company:
This global European organisation is well-known for their pioneering efforts in the world of technology, engineering, automation and consumer products.
They are currently seeking a Logistics Officer to join their supply chain team in an initial 12 months contract with further extensions for the right candidate.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative and stable company to progress your career.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Support all aspects of the logistics flow (both inbound & outbound) to ensure smooth operations, as well as on-time delivery
* Management of all logistics and shipping documents, inclusive of import/ export policies and regulations
* Liaise and communicate with logistics/ shipping related vendors and suppliers
* Any other ad-hoc projects/ assignments
* At least 2 years working experience in logistics/ shipping or in a supply chain related role.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese
* Knowledge of Hong Kong import/ export policies and procedures will be highly advantageous
* Bachelor degree holder