- Handle daily in/outbound operation arrangement. Ensure all order fulfillment in receipt, put away, pick / pack and delivery with right quantity, high accuracy and
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to maintain a smooth operation
- Provide operations support to warehousing team and management
- Handle enquires and build up good relationship with clients
- Invoice and packing list preparation
- Data entry and report preparation
- Assist management to collect data for analysis and report purposes
- Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Perform warehouse duties (sorting cartons etc.)when it is required during the day.
- Diploma holder or above in Logistics, Supply Chain or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in warehouse or logistics function.
- Experience of using warehouse management system
- Good service mind
- Customer-oriented, self-motivated, able to work under pressure & willing to work overtime when required
- Strong sense in system logic
- Strong analytical skill and attention to details.
- Good command of both written English and Chinese.
- Good communication skill
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word)
- Accurate and fast typing
OT , bank holiday, traveling allowance, meal allowance, year end double pay, 12 days annual leave, medical scheme (including immediate family members)
Salary : Negotiable
Interested parties please send your full resume with job description and
expected salary to us.