To support Logistics operation for local HK unit and export customer in SEA export market, order fulfillment & support sales team for S&OP process.
1. HK & export customer logistic operation:
- Coordinate with UK team to arrange shipment from UK/Indonesia to HK;
- Local HK Inbound shipment arrangement with 3PL service provider;
- Outbound shipment: Shop replenishment order from warehouse to shop; shipment for B2B customers.
- Coordinate outbound shipment with UK for export customers.
- Follow up with FI/UK CS & DC on all shipment issues (if any, e.g. short ship, wrong pack, incorrect doc...)
2. Order fulfillment (for both HK order and export customer orders) 20%:
- Place PO to UK/FI for local HK market and export customers.
- Check order delivery status for open order / customer inquiries.
- Check order confirmation
3. S&OP forecast:
- Generate sales data and support to run monthly replenishment order.
- SL forecast upload to Cognos, Birst
- Generate Inventory report to local team.
- Custom declaration for inbound shipment.
- Verify invoice from 3PL service provider (e.g. DSV & TNT )
Established in 1649 as an ironworks in a small Finnish village, Fiskars has grown to be a leading consumer goods company with globally recognized brands including Fiskars, Iittala, Gerber, Royal Copenhagen, Wedgwood and Waterford. With iconic products, strong brands and a global ambition, Fiskars is dedicated to enriching people’s lives in the home, garden and outdoor. Fiskars’ products are available in more than 100 countries and the company employs around 9,000 people in 30 countries. The group recorded net sales of 1,105.0 million euros in 2015. Fiskars is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
For more information, please visit http://www.fiskarsgroup.com/