Job Description :
- Lead and supervise Restaurant Maintenance to manage the daily operations.
- Plan and manage regular repairs work, ensure all are in functional, good and safe condition
- Responsible for proposing and monitoring necessary improvements and modifications to existing buildings and restaurants to achieve better efficiency
- Prepare design, budgets, estimates, drawings and specifications for maintenance and improvement works for senior's approval.
- Provide technical advice on management of materials, tools and etc.
- Ensuring compliance with the latest regulations.
- Liaising with relevant parties to ensure safety during project implementation
- Ensure designs are applied correctly and liaise with project team.
- At least 8 years experiences in building services and restaurant maintenance is a must.
- Higher Diploma holder in Construction Technology / Architecture / Engineering / Building Services or related qualification.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations.
- Possessing Electronics and electrical knowledge
- Must have strong sense of organize, time management and people skills, and be able to perform multi-task and work under pressure
- Good command in English and Cantonese
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Staff Meal
- Competitive salary
- Year-end bonus
- Medical scheme
- 5 days work per week
- Bank Holiday
- 15 days Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave, Marriage Leave & Compassionate Leave
Interested parties, please send
full CV with current and expected salary to HR Department by clicking “Apply Now”.
ALL information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purpose only.
You will be automatically enrolled in jobsDB’s “Catch Jobs” campaign after you log in and apply for this position. Hired participants will win a round
trip air ticket to Japan. For more details or to catch other jobs, please visit our