An attractive opportunity for those who are looking for a stable career in a Local Factory established by an MNC.
Our client is the largest Cement factory in Hong Kong, owned by a French MNC. They had over 30 years of production experience in HK. Our client have invested HKD 70 Million in rebuilding their factory with a new automated production line. They are currently looking for a Maintenance Manager/ Engineer to join their team.
- Manage the repair and maintenance functions of the automated production line operation, including preventive / predictive maintenance, equipment trouble-shooting and breakdown reduction to enable the best possible equipment uptime
- Compile a plan of preventive maintenance and coordinate with production team to maximize the production efficiency
- Lead the maintenance team to resolve equipment breakdown in a responsive way
- Ensure that all machinery and equipment performs in safe and environmentally complied manner.
- Ensure appropriate inventory level of spare parts and maintenance supplies
- Liaise with outsourced maintenance service providers to make sure the service level is achieved
- Assist in identifying and anticipation of the need for machinery or equipment modifications, improvement, replacement and procedural changes in order to improve the overall machinery performance to meet safety and productivity requirements.
- High Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering or above
- 2 years of solid experience in performing machinery and preventive maintenance at managerial level in a manufacturing environment of full automation, less experience will be considered as Maintenance Engineer
- Strong knowledge with installation and maintain production automation facilities
- Knowledge of quality systems in terms of production automation
- Strong leadership is preferred
- Good team player with factory management team
- Excellent communications, both verbal and written in Chinese & English
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Maintenance Engineer
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Wally Tai on +852 2258 3406.