AIA Hong Kong & Macau has been leading the industry with its forward-looking vision, offering customers the most appropriate protection and financial solutions, and meeting their needs and aspirations in different life stages. We are committed to playing a leading role in driving the economic and social development of Hong Kong and across the Asia-Pacific region, fulfilling its commitment to the economy and community, helping people live healthier, longer and happier lives.
During the 1styear of Management Trainee Program, the trainee will be able to:
- Assess the clients’ financial situations by conducting financial needs analysis.
- Offer all-rounded financial solutions, which include risk management, retirement planning, asset allocation, estate planning, investment and so on.
- Build up good and long-term business relationship with potential clients and provide professional services to them.
After the 1styear Management Trainee Program, the trainee will be able to:
- Recruit and develop a new team of talents for expanding their business, especially in the Mainland of China.
- Lead the business development for their own teams in Hong Kong at a position of manager grade.
Entry Requirements :-
For interested candidates, please send your detailed resume to us by clicking the “APPLY NOW”.All personal data collected is used for recruitment purpose only.
AIA International Limited is a member of the AIA Group. The AIA Group established its operations in Hong Kong in 1931. AIA Group Limited and its subsidiaries comprise the largest independent publicity listed pan-Asian life insurance group in the world.