( Fresh Graduates & IANG are welcome)
We are looking for entrepreneurial and top caliber candidates to join our professional team to offer all-rounded financial solutions including financial planning, savings management, retirement planning and children’s education fund to clients.
- Pre-job and on-the-job professional training (local and overseas)
- Overseas Trips and Conventions sponsored by the company
- Tailor-made remuneration package including commission and year-end bonus
- Medical benefits
- Fast track program to management level within 1 year
- Helping you to become internationally recognized Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) at AIA Premier Academy
- Diversified lectures and events to broaden the network
- Working with a dynamic team, the team members are both capable and experienced
- University graduate in any discipline.
- 1-year working experience or above.
- 2018 Fresh graduates are welcome (Mainland/Hong Kong/Oversea)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mature, self-motivated, ambitious and willing to learn.
- Integrity, responsible and team player.
- Hold a valid Hong Kong identity card
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese is a must. Putonghua speaking would be an advantage.
- Contact new and existing customers
- Provide tailor-made financial solutions including risk management, wealth accumulation, retirement planning
- Maintain good communication with customers, handle insurance compensation and other financial planning services
- MPF Business: Corporate MPF and Personal Accounts
- Risk management planning, retirement planning
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance with Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. AIA reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of package offered.
Successful candidates will enter into Career Representative Contracts with AIA.
AIA refers to AIA International Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability)