Management Trainee Program 2019 (For Graduate Only)
This Management Trainee is a 12 months program intensive training program which is designed to provide a high quality of both pre-job and on-job training in the financial sector for the future development of a Listed Company on the Main Board of HKSE (“The Group”).
During the 12 months program, the trainee will be provided a professional training program including one-to-one coaching and mentoring for financial consultation service including:
- Risk management and asset allocation
- Financial analytical skill for global and Hong Kong market
- Trading services for securities, futures, options and funds
- MPF Advisory
- Trust Services
In order to be trained as one of the most talented professional in the financial sector, the trainees will be undergoing a rotation to explore the mentioned sector in both theoretical and practical way.
After the 12 months management trainee program, the trainee will be able to:
- Recruit, train and develop a team of management talents to support and expand the international business, especially the China Mainland business;
- lead the future developments for their own career in Hong Kong or China of The Group at a management position
- University graduates (FRESH GRADUATES ARE ALSO WELCOMED)
- Excellent interpersonal & presentation skill.
- Working experience (especially in banking industry) with professional qualification will be an advantage, e.g. CFA, CPA, CFP, FRM, HKSI
- Fluent in Cantonese or Mandarin
- Hard working & willing to learn. Strong desire to take challenges and make success on career life.
- Hong Kong citizens or work permit holders
- Graduated from oversea university or Master graduates is an advantage
- Excellent opportunities to work with experienced managers who come from financial sectors
- CFA, CFP or AFP examinations resources and support with individual sponsorship is provided
- Medical scheme & study allowance
- Incentive Trips & Overseas Conferences
- 12k is the entry level, with Year-end bonus