The Operations Associate, Management Trainee will go through an 18-month rotation exclusively within the Operations Department, during which time, our Operations specialists will provide on-the-job training related to the key responsibilities listed below. After the Management Trainee (MT) program concludes, the joiner may be eligible for further career development, based on their performance and preference. High-caliber graduates aspiring to develop a career in the Financial industry are welcome to join the team.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Perform financial transactions within Back Office systems (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, etc)
- Handle existing clients' account maintenance requests.
- Process investment trading account applications compliant with regulatory requirements
- Conduct KYC (Know Your Client) review on new client relationships.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure a smooth client onboarding experience
- Provide customer service via email
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as assigned
Experience & Skills:
- Degree holder in any discipline. Fresh graduates are welcomed. Major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business-related.
- Experience in Finance / Banking / Customer Service industries is an advantage.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and English & Chinese word-processing
- Ability to multi-task, determine priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment
- Attention to detail, accurate, responsible, independent, initiative, customer-oriented
Career Development and Opportunities at FXCM:
- Job holder is expected to be in Operation Department for between 1 to 2 years (depends on the staff performance) before possible advancement into specialized roles within Operations, other departments or managerial opportunities.
- High performing employees within the Operations team have historically been promoted to positions including Specialized Teams, Team Leader, Vice President, and Managing Director.
- Wide range of teams within the department: General Operations Treasury, Premier Client Services, and Training.
- Excellent learning opportunities in worldwide FX regulations
- We are dedicated to fostering a Work Hard Play Hard, Friendly Working Culture being a Participation Organization of Work Life Balance (WLB) for 2017/2018. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome applications from all walk of life and nationalities with the required skill and experiences.
Leading Remuneration & Supportive Package:
- Career Development / In-house and on the job training / Comprehensive Medical Coverage / Life Insurance / Discretionary, quarterly bonus
- 5 day Work Week / 4 to 5 weeks Annual Leave / 12 to 16 weeks Full Paid Maternity Leave / 4 weeks Full Paid Paternity Leave / Employee Referral Bonus Program / 5 days Marriage Leave / Team building internal lunches / Annual Party / Care for Community Events / Monthly Birthday Staff Party
If you are ready for the new challenge in your career, please send your full detailed resume, cover letter with current and expected salary and availability by "APPLY NOW" below for application.
Please visit our Website: http://www.fxcm.com for reference.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purposes.