We are helping our client, a leading financial advisory firm in Hong Kong to hire high
calibers for their business expansion:
- Identifying needs of clients and providing professional financial advice.
- Management of wealth assets of clients through investment vehicles.
- Updating financial news to your clients.
- Providing financial analyst, investment, saving, retirement, MPF and risk management services (Capital Investment Immigration
Consultancy, Asset Management, Bonds & Mutual Funds Investment, Securities & Futures Dealing, Risk Management, Premium Financing).
- High End and Wealth Management for HNW and PRC Clients.
- Corporate Solution Planning for Corporate Clients.
- Provide quality after-sales services to maintain good customer relationship.
- Degree holder in all discipline
- Energetic and outgoing
- Mature, self-motivated, hardworking and willing to learn
- Part time working experiences and Fresh
Graduate are welcomed (1-2 years working experience is an advantage.)
- Experience in banking industry or background in mainland will be an advantage
- Overseas / Hong Kong Students are also welcome
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin is an advantage
Our client offer following benefits:
- Over 200 hours well-structured and comprehensive mentoring
- Monthly income from HK$40,000 + remuneration
& fringe benefits
- One year fast track program to managerial level
- Special holiday package (2 company trips per year)
- Overseas learning experience
- “Work Hard, Play Hard”working environment & lots of fun
- Opportunity to explore PRC and CIES business
The successful candidates will have the following career development with comprehensive
1. Professional Investment plannings for clients or companies
- Wealth Management & Portfolio Advice
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Planning
- PRC Business & CIES (Capital Investment Entrant Scheme) Planning
- Corporate Solutions Provision
2. Management level
- Planning Strategies for Constructing Team
- Learn Leading, Recruiting & Managing Skills
- Provide marketing strategies skills
3. Self Continuous Improvement
- Achieve Professional Destinations (MDRT,
CFPCM, ChFC, RFP, RFC etc.)
- Acquire Up-to-Date Financial Knowledge and News
- Develop Better Interpersonal and Communication Skills
4. Development Path and Work Benefit
- A structured career path and solid training in all aspects of management
- You will work very closely with a senior manager who will guide, train and mentor you
- Management trainee program offers excellent training and a fast track career into management
- Sponsored overseas travelling for achieving yearly targets
Please click " APPLY NOW ''
if you are interested in our program.