- Manage design and construction development in schematic designs, detail designs, tender documentations, construction progress and quality of works on sites.
- Manage and monitor consultants’ and contractors’ input and performance.
- Manage and monitor technical, safety, environmental and contractual aspects of projects under construction.
- Coordinate with internal parties on planning issues and feasibility studies.
- Prepare tender documents.
- Handle enquiries and complaints.
- Manage defects rectifications and improvement works of completed projects.
- Degree in Architecture, Building Studies, Building Surveying or related disciplines from recognized institutions, or professional qualification from recognized professional bodies.
- Preferably with 7-10years’ post graduate experience in planning, design and project management, or 2-4 years post professional qualification experience.
- Good knowledge of related ordinances, statutory procedures and professional practices.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: https://careers.hkhs.com/
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.comto learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.