- Relationship building – collect feedback, manage expectations
- Consultative/enabling role:
- Share mission and core values, build highly productive agency force, help them to build successful fruitful career
- Management of expectations including lapse rate, service quality, mis-selling, compliance
- To ensure that they assist the Agency to resolve key issues and remove barriers inhibiting sales performance
- Performance review – driving the right behaviors
- Motivator – tactical, strategic and day-to-day e.g. recognition via cards, SMS, dinners, etc.
- Manpower – to initiate growth by recruitment, selection, interviews, package, checking records/history
- Maximize on the new business from assigned regions
- Problem solving vs. troubleshooting – resolve issues between agents, complaints, operations, financing, contest qualifications, New Business underwriting (depending on complexity of problems)
- Select and recommend appeals originated from the Regional Director’s for management’s consideration and approval
- Improve efficiency – e.g. BOSS usage (encourage Agents to be self-sufficient thus improving productivity)
- Assist in corporate projects on a need basis regarding agency / agency development issues such as Products Implementation, Agency Recruitment, Agency Manager Meeting, etc.
- Organic growth – review and consolidate the budget and plan of the Regional Director’s and review quality performance
- Inorganic growth – post monitoring and working closely with Agency Administration and Product Development
- Agency Key Performance Indicators – ensure KPIs of responsible agencies are achieved as much as possible
- Staff Training and Development – Supervise and provide on-the-training to subordinates and develop them
- Degree holder
- 6-7 years’ relevant experience in Agency Development / Agency Administration
- Excellent people handling skills
- Well organized, systematic and details-oriented
- Creative mind with strong business sense
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
We offer attractive fringe benefits, including 5-day work week, group medical & life insurance, and career prospect to the right candidates. Write to us with your resume, expected salary and contact phone numbers to: Human Resources Department, FTLife Insurance Company Limited, 28/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2836-5365 or click Apply Now.
Please visit our Website at www.ftlife.com.hk for Company information.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 2 years after completion of the recruitment exercise. (Only short-listed candidates will be notified)