Promote Financial Planning across Manulife agency, deliver Financial Planning training program and implement of Financial Planning strategies successfully, contribute in ad hoc projects and assigned program
- Take ownership of training program and responsible for the quality of training delivery
- Monitor efficiency and logistics requirement of program
- Quality delivery of developed training programs, align with the need-based selling concepts in new agent training
- Active role in promoting the communication channel with managers and collect feedback on training program
- Handle other ad-hoc duties in agency training functions assigned
- Produce monthly MIS reports on agent training/financial planning team
- Handle queries and logistics requirement
- Participate and contribute in team regular meeting
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree holder
- Professional qualification on financial planning is preferred
- Around 5 years of relevant training experience
- Sales experience/training experience in the life insurance/financial planning industry will be a definite advantage
- candidate with less experience will be considered for Assistant Manager
- Good knowledge of training and facilitating IIQA Paper 5 and min. of 3 years in Sales skill training
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good team player with interpersonal skill
- Good analytical skill and customer focus
- Good command of English and Chinese, both written and spoken
- Good PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word-processing
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.