Our client is a renowned corporate bank, to cope with their business expansion, they are currently hiring a Manager, Analytic, Planning & Business Finance to join their Finance team.
- Handle the running of current files including 1) Monthly financial to senior management and 2) Annual operational plan;
- Assist in the roll out and operate a new management reporting structure for the bank includes participating in the discovery and define journey on stakeholder’s requirements;
- Set up the reporting structure covering organisation, income sharing, expense reporting etc.;
- Creation of new reporting formats with value added analytics based on user requirements;
- Manage the new management reporting structure;
- Partner with Head Office and IT teams in the implementation of a MIS database and the migration of production to HO;
- Drive automation and process improvement of existing processes including operational planning;
- Digitalize management information with the setup of dashboards;
- Involve in the business finance function for corporate banking; and
- Support deep dives and value-added analytics to highlight areas of focus for management.
- University degree or above with CPA or equivalent;
- Sound knowledge of management reporting concepts, data and reporting, strong control and risk attributes;
- Minimum 8 years banking experience preferably reporting, process improvement and digitalization exposure;
- Communication, interpersonal & presentation skills in both Chinese and English; and
- Proactive, independent, strong collaboration and teamwork.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to resume(at)ariaglobal.net or please call (852) 3562 8464 for more details.
Aria Global is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy.