- Preparing professional valuation reports on different types of real estate properties such as hotels, shopping malls, residential development, offices, carparks, etc
- Conducting land search and comparable properties
- Conducting on-site inspection of properties
- Providing second opinions on valuation reports prepared by third-party professionals
- Providing support to other services line, including audit, corporate finance, financial and operational due diligence, litigation support, corporate governance and ESG reporting, etc.
- Managing and providing guidance to junior staff
- University graduates in Surveying
- Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors
- 5 years+ hands-on experience in valuing real estate properties in Hong Kong, the PRC and the South East Asia region
- Experience in preparing valuations for IPO and M&A for listed companies
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and willingness to travel
- Ambition to grow fast personally and with the firm
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Manager
Competitive package will be offered to the right candidate(s), including 5 day work week, paid examination & study leave, birthday leave & medical insurance coverage. Interested parties please send full resume with working experience, academic and professional qualifications, including present & expected salary by email. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Moore Stephens Advisory Services Limited
801-806 Silvercord, Tower 1, 30 Canton Road
Or easily clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below.
Please visit our website at http://www.moorestephens.com.hk to know more about us.