Hong Kong based financial group offers fast-track career development and prestigious office location. Due to business needs, various roles including Managers and Assistant Managers are needed to join the investment team.
- Conduct in-depth assessments and due-diligence on potential pre-IPO investment targets;
- Prepare financial modelling, market research, business information, industry trends analysis;
- Reviewing financial systems, evaluating business models and analysing business practices of the acquisition target;
- Improve operational efficiency and financial reporting efficiency of the target companies;
- Liaise with the target companies, external partners, lawyers, accountants, bankers, service provider and other professional parties throughout the whole acquisition process;
- Perform ad hoc projects upon request
- Qualified Accountant (CPA) with Bachelor Degree in finance, economics, accounting or related field, holder of CFA, or relevant professional qualification would be an advantage but not a must;
- 6 years or above of auditing experience with IPO exposure, candidates with less than 6 years’ work experience would be considered as Assistant Manager;
- Knowledge of diverse IPO matters such as accounting standards and listing rules etc;
- Experience in leading a team in IPO project with at least one proven successful case, candidates participated in IPO projects would be considered as Assistant Manager;
- Highly preferred candidates from international accountancy firms;
- Proficiency in MS Office and familiarity with a wide selection of financial management and accounting software;
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, aptitude in creative problem-solving;
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both Chinese and English, Putonghua fluency is a must.
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement.