Polaris Consultancy Limited reaches 20th Anniversary.
**Visit our Website: http://www.polariscl.com.hk/ for job details.
On behalf of clients, we are seeking high calibre candidates for the following:
Positions: Manager/Assistant Manager/Senior Officer - Insurance Field (Corporate Communications, Strategic Operational Initiatives, Product Marketing, Product Proposition) - 5 posts
Positions offered would be depending on the qualifications and experience of the candidates.
To execute any of the following job functions:
a). Manager (Strategic Operational Initiatives)
- Manage and implement strategic and digital initiatives to meet budget, schedule and business objectives
- Initiate and lead projects to streamline work process and improve client experience
- Support client engagement initiatives to delight our clients
- Provides interpretive, advisory and project support services to ILO in achieving results
- Collect and prepare user requirements accurately and in a proactively, timely and professional manner
- Perform user acceptance test on needed basis to ensure the result is accurate and meet business requirements
b). Manager (Corporate Communications)
- Working with the team to develop and execute a diverse range of corporate communications activities
- Manage corporate branding, public relations and corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities which are aligned with the company’s business objectives to maintain its leading position in the market.
c). Manager (Product Marketing) - 6 months Contract
- Develop integrated marketing materials and events for new products and existing products in a timely & effective manner. Provide support & manage distribution teams in relation to product marketing & communication strategies.
- Communicate and coordinate with external agencies and internal major stakeholders to ensure their feedback are incorporated in the marketing materials.
- Partner with stakeholders to produce product marketing propositions and supporting contents in alignment with our strategies & client positioning.
- Design & implement client campaigns to boost the business momentum.
- Monitor product sales trend & identify potential sales opportunities.
d). Assistant Manager (Product Proposition)
- Assist in develop and implement products and other initiatives in Product Proposition.
- Assist the product proposition team product and other project implementations adopting a disciplined project management approach and follow the Product Development and Pricing Operating Guideline. Manage issues and enquiry on product related matters. Prepare product materials for product launch.
- Work effectively with all affected departments to implement projects efficiently
- Work with the team to deliver new ideas and approaches to achieve results
- Collect and organize market intelligence to perform external and internal competitive analysis and proactively plan for future product development in the fast changing market situation.
- Prepare regular reports on top products, market shares and new business sales
e). Officer (Life & Health Strategic Operational Initiatives)
- Managing the effective delivery of product launch and day 2 enhancement from operation perspective
- Study the product features, identify the system gap, prepare user requirement, perform UAT and post implementation system checking
- Act as subject matter expert to recommend solution and tool on system enhancement
- Study the business needs, identify the system gap, prepare user requirement, perform UAT and post implementation system checking
- Proactively provide constructive advice to ILO, SOI on required system enhancement
- Provide necessary support to SOI Process Re-engineering Team to identify improvement areas
- Work closely with ILO to identify compliance gap when new regulatory requirements are released
- Enhance current policies, procedures and systems to ensure comply with both internal and external regulatory requirements
A. General Requirements
- Degree in Business Administration, or related disciplines;
- Able to work under high pressure with professional business acumen
- Highly adaptable to changes with flexible and positive working attitude
- Good analytical skills with sensitivity to figures
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
B. Experience Requirements
a). for Manager (Strategic Operational Initiatives) requires 8-10 years in Life Insurance industry with in-depth knowledge of operation and products, solid experience in project management, business analysis, digital transformation and process improvement/re-engineering, PLUS self-driven with proven track record to deliver initiatives
b). for Corporate Communications Manager requires degree in Mass Communications, Journalism or Marketing, with at least 7 years of working experience in insurance, banking or financial service industry. Agency experience is advantageous but not a must
c). for Manager (Product Marketing) - 6 months Contract requires 8 - 10 years of experience in marketing with life insurance product knowledge
d). for Assistant Manager (Product Proposition) requires 5 years of working experience in insurance industry relating to product development and marketing fields. Experience in insurance product implementation will be required.
e). for Officer (Life & Health Strategic Operational Initiatives) requires 3-5 years experience in transformational projects or life operation, in claims services will be an advantage, expert knowledge of complex and multi-functional program delivery & management and continuous improvement methodologies, techniques, tools and controls and product lifecycle
Note: Positions offered would be depending on the qualifications and experience of the candidates.
Visit our website: http://www.polariscl.com.hk/ for more job details.
Quoting job title by sending Word resume to:
Polaris Consultancy Ltd