- Manage a team to provide a wide spectrum of building facility management services including repair & maintenance matters for headquarter and other operational offices
- Maintain high level office standard of building environment, ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Supervise building management team including technicians, guards, building attendants, amahs, banquet waiter and cleaning service crew to provide excellent internal services for various departments.
- Manage leasing administrative work for Bank owned premises.
- Lead any assigned projects related to property services.
- University degree in Building Management or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years’ relevant experience in building facility management
- Experience in handling banking renovation project is an advantage
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Good supervisory and communication skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume stating present & expected salary and contact phone number to The Human Resources Manager, 10/F, 161 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong or below "Apply Now". Please quote the reference.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.ocbcwhhk.com.
Experience in handling banking renovation project is an advantage