Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Provide accurate, consistent and timely management information and market insights to various stakeholders so as to formulate business plan and initiatives for PD
Roles and Responsibilities:
Management and Performance Reporting
- Prepare high quality management and performance reporting including commentary to various management groups.
- Monitor financial trends and KPIs, comparison with budget/forecast with deep understanding of main divers of variances.
- Analyze performance of Partnership Distribution and propose improvements.
- Design, build, maintain, and control/manage the Partnership Distribution database and reporting tool. Analyze all informational requirements, develop database specifications, and enforce all database standards.
Business Planning and Budgeting
- Coordinate the budget planning/ forecasting process/sales target setting and provide regular financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Analyze performance across revenue and expenses lines, variances compared to prior periods, and trend data.
- Ensure compliance with local budget and expense guideline, establish and maintain appropriate internal controls.
Strategic Planning and Analytics
- Explore new business opportunity and develop strategic business plans and initiatives to drive the business growth of Partnership Distribution.
- Collect and analyze market needs from a range of sources (e.g. sales, customers, opinion leaders, market statistics and research) with insights for management team to formulate business plan for PD.
- Supporting sales teams with market insights and competitive analysis.
- Drive analytics culture in PD.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirement.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Degree graduate (or equivalent) in finance, mathematics, economics, computer science, information management or statistics with 8 to 12 years of experience and at least 4 years of experience in insurance and / or financial industry.
- At least five years of experience in management/performance reporting and presentation.
- Good writing and presentation skill.
- Advanced skill in excel and powerpoint is a must and QlikView knowledge is a definite advantage.
- With knowledge in financial accounting and budgeting is an advantage
- Experience in management reporting is required
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Independent and able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Obtain relevant license if job involves in regulated activities.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.