At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
The Operation Data Analyst collects and studies data to identify and interpret patterns and trends and, reveal ways to improve and transform the Customer & Claims Servicing model to enhance customer experience and optimize operation efficiency.
- Conduct deep dive analysis by using mathematical and statistical formulas and algorithms to generate new information, recognize patterns & correlation, predict outcomes & future values and, to build predictive models for Customer & Claims Servicing team
- Enable optimization and innovation for operation through the use of advanced analytics to support the improvement of existing systems, processes, structure and offer new insights for innovative services
- Deliver findings in clear and succinct reports and presentations and ensure thorough understanding by recipients to enable data-driven decision making and actions
- Develop and enhance report procedure & policy (e.g. automate reports, develop guidelines & data and metrics dictionary, etc.) by using a variety of reporting and analysis tools
- Create and review metrics, scorecards and dashboards for Customer Service & Claims to provide meaningful insights on the health of the operation model and on key initiatives
- Continue to elevate the capabilities of reporting & analytics tools to continue driving end-users self-sufficiency
- Manage the information lifecycle needs of the operation in an effective manner through development and execution of architectures, policies, practices and procedures
- Make recommendations about the methods the team should use to collect, analyze and manage data to improve data access, data quality, data streaming, data federation & data governance.
- Research and stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in operation workforce analytics
- Assist and evaluate solutions to appropriately benchmark our processes against internal and external best practices
- Maintain pulse on the evolving customer, sales force, staff need
- Bachelor’s degree in an information systems or mathematical field such as Statistics, Operations Research, Data Science or Applied Mathematics is required for this position
- 8+ years of experience with business intelligence, data mining, or workforce analytics work
- With experience in Claims shall be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of business intelligence and analytical tools
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office applications; sound in VB, VBA, SQL
- Experience with database reporting tools and operation systems
- Critical thinking in formulating hypotheses, interpreting results
- Strong capability to effectively communicate data-based insights to non-technical stakeholders in both a written and verbal manner
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage concurrent projects, multiple priorities and deadlines
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prudential.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/prudential
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
To apply: https://prudential.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/prudential/job/Hong-Kong/Manager-Business-Planning-and-Analytics_19020103
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.