Our client, a Reputable Wholesale Bank, is looking for high caliber candidate for the position.
- Conduct customer profile, KYC and due diligence documents review for
corporate banking clients
- Monitor Customer review progress and liaise with key stakeholders on
outstanding / incomplete CDD documentation and / or deficiencies
- Ensure all transactions are in compliance with regulatory and internal business
- Perform analysis and update the policies and procedures in accordance with
latest regulatory requirements and audit report
- Participate in ad-hoc assignment as assigned
- Degree holder in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration or
- Knowledgeable in general banking operations and its legal & regulatory
- Relevant qualification in CAMLP, CAMS, AAMLP Core Level will be
- 8 years of KYC / CDD experience in corporate banking and working closely
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Independent, ability to work under pressure with good analytical skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
Less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
Interested parties, please send update resume with present and expect salary.
Midas Associates Limited is a focused banking and finance executive search firm formed by Consultants who were senior investment, commercial, corporate & consumer bankers.