What You will do
Manage Chemical laboratory and maintain a high level of technical compliance and quality performance for the laboratory of consumable products testing. Optimize the team organization and productivity as well as all aspect of the chemical laboratory operation in a good discipline. Act as technical expert of the Chemical laboratory, responsible in developing/implementing new testing method and regulatory requirements.
- Abide by the management system and ISO 17025;
- Manage and improve operations workflow, processes and resources, to ensure work effectiveness and efficiency in the laboratory;
- Develop and implement new testing method and regulatory requirements;
- Provide technical advice on new test capability development;
- Understand client request/instruction on test requirement(s);
- Identify potential issues in the laboratory; analyze and provide timely resolution of technical problems;
- Review and approve chemical test methods, SOPs, WIs and datasheets;
- Review chemical testing data and approve test report;
- Analyze and identify training goals and needs; design and deliver training;
- Budget planning.
The Skills We’re Looking For
- Degree or above in Chemistry related subject, e.g. Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry;
- At least 5 years management/supervisory experience in toy testing laboratory operation;
- Familiar with ISO 17025 and accreditations requirement;
- Familiar with toy or food contact article safety standards/requirements in various countries;
- Analytical mind, logical thinking, good trouble shooting and presentation skills;
- Able to manage the test instrument, e.g. AAS, GC/MS, LC/MS, ICP-OES, ICP-MS, and UV-VIS;
- Good leadership and team player;
- Good command of English and Chinese;
- Approval signatory is preferred.
Interested parties, please send resume with current and expected salary to us by clicking "APPLY NOW"