Our client is a well-established conglomerate with business scope of retail and distribution, services industries, health care, construction and engineering as well as sustainability activities. They are now looking for talents to join the business expansion
in Macau, Hong Kong and Greater China.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Well-established conglomerate with strong business potentials
- Experience in Greater China will be a PLUS
- Participate in the management of business expansion, existing businesses, as well as performance enhancement.
- Formulate business strategy, develop business proposal and feasibility studies to evaluate new business development that align with the group’s strategic goals in the region.
- Partner with senior stakeholders including general management across different business units, functions and location (especially in Greater China) to formulate and execute the corporate development strategy and business plans.
- Conduct the process including financial analysis, negotiations to ensure transactions are conducted and aligned with the targeted plans.
- Initiate, drive and support projects on an ad hoc basis.
- Degree holder in finance, accounting, business management or relevant disciplines. CPA holder is a Plus
- 4 to 6 years strategic consulting experience with well-reputable management company, experience in Greater China will be a PLUS
- Fluently in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Strong analytical and financial modelling/numerical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills