- Provide relevant data analytics to our Group and Country executive team for decision-making and business insights
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Become the expert on using the enterprise data lake and various data sources to help achieve business goals.
- Develop, implement, and maintain reporting tools & dashboards that optimize operational efficiency and quality.
- Gather business requirements from various stakeholders and translate their needs to our technology teams, vendors, and others.
- Be part of the Group-wide Transformation plan, with direct push from our Group CEO and team. The candidate can be assigned to any of the core Transformation
initiatives where his/her skillset is needed.
- University graduate with over six years’ experience in data analytics and business analysis
- Proficiency in data analytics. Use data to discover insights and create management-ready presentations.
- Preference for experience with data analytics packages such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau; Mastery of MS Excel.
- Previous working experience in a professional services firm would be ideal
- Experience dealing with and presenting to senior leadership
- Detail oriented, bias for action, ability to work independently
- Fluent English and Chinese communication skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Bobby Lee, bobby.lee @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored
job search strategy.