In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we do not limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing
division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic group that always pushes itself to succeed.
The Data & Analytics team focuses on assisting clients to execute their business strategy by optimising the use and governance of data and information. We enable business to realise their objectives through insights from the data and provide the right information to the right people at the right time. The role of a Manager within KPMG has three specific areas of focus:
1. Client Service
- Deliver high quality advisory and/or technical services to our clients
- Plan, manage and execute delivery of engagements or projects, including responsibility for the review and quality assurance of deliverables
- Build lasting relationships with their key client stakeholders
- Identify and manage risks, whilst maximise profitability and ensuring the Firm's frameworks are implemented appropriately and effectively
2. Business Development
- Workg with Senior Management and Leadership to develop compelling propositions which target relevant client issues
- Identify project opportunities and support the development of proposals
- Taking an active role in managing initiatives to appropriately market Data & Analytics capabilities and services
3. Practice Development
- Utilise previous and growing experience to build and develop knowledge within the team
- Develop and build on both consulting and delivery capability
- Support on key training and able to share their knowledge within team
- Help our junior team members to develop through mentoring and monitoring in the role of a Performance Manager and by disseminating their own experience throughout the team
As part of this team, you will be providing specialised consulting services in Data Strategy and Governance, including Data Strategy roadmap and Governance framework design, Data Organisation maturity assessment, Data Quality and Master Data Management implementation, to clients across different industries.
The individual will have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years experience in delivering BI, data management (DQM, MDM), analytics solutions, candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Consultant.
- Familiarity with the DAMA DMBoK or similar accepted body of knowledge
- Demonstrable experience in Data Management and Data Quality Tools including vendor comparison & selection
- Experience in Big Data Governance and Management solution design and implementation
- Understanding of project management concepts, including different approaches to delivery
- Experience in Retail or Financial Service (Banking, Insurance, Asset Management) industry
- Experience working in a consulting environment
- Strong analytical mindset with solid problem solving skills, and ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions/solutions
- Able to manage multiple tasks / priorities and meeting milestones with time, cost, and quality constraints.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical analysis to a non-technical audience
- Ability to conduct work in English and Cantonese is required. Mandarin is a plus.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
KPMG China operates in 21 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.