In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we do not limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we
deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and
enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we have developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services.
Our Data & Analytics team focuses on assisting clients to execute their strategy by optimising the use of information.
We enable business to realise their objectives through insights from the data and provide the right information to the
right people at the right time. The role of a Manager has three specific areas of focus:
1. Business Development
- Build strong and last client relationship through excellent interpersonal skills
- Work with senior management to develop compelling proposition which target relevant client issues
- Identify project opportunities and supporting development of proposals and go-to-market materials related to Data & Analytics capabilities and services
2. Client Service
- Deliver high quality advisory and/or technical services to our clients
- Plan, manage and execute delivery of engagements or projects, and upheld the quality of deliverables
- Build lasting relationships with key client stakeholders
- Identify and manage risks, whilst maximize profitability and ensure the Firm's frameworks are implemented
appropriately and effectively
3. Practice Development
- Utilise previous and growing experience to build and develop knowledge within the team
- Develop and build on both consulting and delivery capability
- Continuous development of technical learning in the field of Data & Analytics
- Support development of training material
- Help our junior team members to develop through disseminating of own experience throughout the team
As part of this team, you will be providing specialised consulting services in Data Warehousing and Reporting,
including solution design, solution development, and system implementation, to clients across different industries.
The individual will have:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, and Engineering or equivalent
- 6+ years experience relating to Data & Analytics / Business Intelligence
- Proven delivery experience in data warehousing (e.g. ETL design / development, data mapping, data cleansing, data
modelling) and reporting
- Understanding of data modelling principles such as normalised / de-normalised / dimensional modelling
- Previous working experience in at least one of the following data warehousing packages: Teradata, Netezza, Microsoft
SQL Server BI, Oracle OBIEE, SAS, Hadoop, IBM Cognos, and SAP BusinessObjects.
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- Solid problem solving skills, ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach
- A passion for technology and willingness to learn new skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks / priorities and meeting milestones with time, cost, and quality constraints.
- Ability to work at pace whilst delivering pragmatic and high quality outcomes
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical analysis to a non-technical audience.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (""KPMG International""), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
KPMG China operates in 21 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.