Scope of Work：
- Dynamically monitor corporate liquidity risk, market risk, credit risk and operational risk, manage indicators of risk limits, and offer early warning for abnormal situations;
- Identify and assess numerous business risks of Whole Corporation on company's various projects (e.g. IPO Financing, margin financing, or other commercial loans) for responsible decision
- Assist to review and formulate the risk policies and procedures about Equities Business;
- Review FRR, total value of transactions in securities dealing, futures dealing, daily trading activities and open positions summary report for solvency keeping;
- Monitor client’s transactions, Margin client’s position as well as Client money in and out for business risk control;
- Communicate and coordinate with internal financial group and affiliated companies on daily basis.
- Degree holder of Finance, Accounting and Business Management or related disciplines, preferably with professional qualification in CPA, CFA or FRM with minimum 5 years of relevant experience
in securities broker, investment banking or other financial institutions.
- Strong communication skills, Proactive and Ability to multi-task.
- Good command of spoken Cantonese and Mandarin, and read/ write in Chinese.
- SFC licensed person with Type 1/2/4/9 regulated activities who are experienced in risk management is preferred.
Interested parties please send your full resume (both of Chinese and English resume) with latest salary &expected salary to us.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.