Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Within Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Broking Services provides full investment services in stocks, bonds, currencies, precious metals,
commodities and derivatives to retail, corporate customers and financial intermediaries. As a leading full service broker dealer in Hong Kong, our investment services include advisory, execution, risk and portfolio management, custodianship, and margin financing.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as
In this role, you will
- Develop and execute Digital transformation projects across mobile, browser & PWS platforms to enhance customer engagement, revenue, sales and service efficiency and satisfaction
- Responsible for obtaining buy-in from and influence senior management and stakeholders for all key initiatives, commitments, changes including requirements, budget, schedule, scope, risk
mitigation and contingency plans.
- Ability in understanding customers' needs and design customer experience journeys and solutions covering all investment products and customers across HSBC Broking
- Work collaboratively across teams within HSBC Broking, RBWM & HOST
- Support digital readiness activities including UAT, training, procedure manual, release management
- Benchmark digital performance and processes against industry best practise, proposing change where necessary.
- Monitor, evaluate and provide insights regarding the performance of digital channels and wholesales business.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
University degree holder or equivalent
Currently registered under SFC Type 1 Regulated Activity. Candidate does not have SFC Type 1 license, he or she will be required to pass HKSI Licensing Exam Papers 1,7 and 8
Solid experience in driving digital initiatives or wealth products including identifying opportunities and developing business cases, defining product or service requirements, engaging a wide
range of functional experts to agree deployment approach, project execution, launch, and post launch performance measurement and management.
Proficiency in navigating through multiple digital platforms
Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills, being able to translate business problems into a set of digital requirements and ability to consider alternative solutions
Ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders to agree on scope and requirements.
Proficiency in both English and Chinese. Strong communication skills for navigating through business or product requirements, differences of opinion on approach.
Able to work independently, handle and manage challenging tasks and deadlines
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000DAHQ
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace
that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement,
which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited