- Develop creative and innovative event core programmes; plan, organize, execute and hold accountable for the end-to-end successful delivery of HKTB annual events in support to HKTB worldwide
- Prepare and manage event budget and compile monthly records of budget commitments, expenditure and income in accordance with the approved budget.
- Work closely with the sponsorship team to develop sponsorship package and facilitate their solicitation of sponsorship by providing event details and selling point of the event.
- Manage the overall event marketing plan and work with cross functional team to produce marketing / promotional materials to generate adequate promotion and publicity of the event and relevant
brand exposure / activation for event sponsors.
- Initiate the overall event communication plan and manage the dissemination of core messages and exposure of branding elements in different sectors and channels.
- Develop, plan and oversee the running of various corporate / activation programmes in relation to sponsor fulfilments at HKTB events.
- Work closely with various government departments, public bodies, venue owners / managements for compliance of rules and regulations and timely coordination.
- Design manpower resources plan and ensure strict adherence to the work schedule and proper delivery and execution of each event.
- Oversee venue operations, logistic arrangements and spectatorship matters for safe delivery of events.
- University degree holder with a minimum of 10 years solid experience in event management, marketing and promotions of large-scale outdoor events with at least 5 years experience of middle
managerial experience in event industry.
- Proven track record of achievements in handling of a large scale international revenue generating event from planning, budgeting, development and successful implementation.
- Strong commercial sense to come up with effective marketing and promotional plans to optimise exposures for corporate sponsors.
- Good problem solving skills and analytical ability in resolving problems under tremendous pressure and time constraint. With strong leadership skills to lead the team in case of crisis.
- Capable of overseeing the complete process from concept stage, through event marketing, launch and implementation. Strong organizational skill and attend to details.
- Effective communication skill is an integral part of the job in particular for negotiating and running outdoor events when legal and contractual obligations are involved.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise among assignments, willing to work longer hours during event season and to function effectively under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and leadership skills to be able to persuade others, internally and externally, to buy in to the new/repackaged products and quality events.
Interested parties please send resume with present and expected salary by clicking Apply Now or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Tourism Board, 9th-11th Floors, Citicorp Centre,
18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong". Please quote the reference number in the application. Late applications will not be considered.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Applicants
may send a request for a copy of the Personal Information Collection Statement pertaining to recruitment.
Only shortlisted applications will receive our response. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.