KPMG China has experienced forensic resources based in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. We provide clients with commercial and financial expertise in the areas of Fraud and Misconduct Investigations, Anti-money Laundering and Sanctions Compliance Services, Fraud Risk Management, Forensic Technology and Corporate Intelligence services. We worked with industry professionals in Asia Pacific, and worldwide through the KPMG International Forensic network of over 1,900 professionals to conduct successful enquiries and analyze financial information across numerous jurisdictions.
Investigations, dispute resolutions and regulatory assignments increasingly revolve around computer systems and electronic information. Our Forensic Technology professionals aim to work to the standards established by law enforcement agencies in the many jurisdictions in which KPMG firms operate. We can also deploy technology tools to help clients deal effectively with large amounts of data and documentation, and help manage and disclose important material or highlight fraud, weaknesses and business opportunities from within corporate data.
This role will be particularly attractive to experienced practitioners who have the vision, ambition and capability to lead and define the shape of the future of the Forensic Technology practice at KPMG Forensic in China.
- Take charge in the project management of other Forensic Technology areas in Hong Kong, including computer forensic and eDiscovery
- Work on a wide variety of project-based work across a broad range of industries and geographies in Hong Kong / China, serving clients domestically and internationally
- Actively participate in Forensic Technology practice strategy, operations designs, business development and marketing activities
- Team up with other team members at KPMG Forensic locally and internationally to deliver client services and presentations
- Report to the Forensic partner in Hong Kong
- 6+ years of professional experience in the Forensic Technology area, with established experience in team / practice management
- A bachelor’s degree, with relevant professional qualifications and technology certificates
- Experience in DBA, EnCase, FTK, XRY and Nuix and Relativity is a must
- Strong experience in data analytics and data mining solutions in support of forensic investigations, litigation and responses to regulatory compliance
- Experience in relational database management system design and development, user requirement analyses and database administration will be an advantage
- Working knowledge of accounting, forensic investigative techniques, anti-fraud or compliance systems
- An ability to read and speak Chinese (spoken in Mandarin) is required
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to lead and manage multiple significant client engagements
- Excellent communication and reporting skills (both verbal and written)
- Resilient and a team player, with a strong work ethic
- Logical thinking and consultative oriented
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
KPMG China operates in 18 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.