The opportunity The IT Experience Support Manager manages Hong Kong On Site Support (OSS) to provide all aspects of end-user technology support to prioritize tasks, interpret information and apply technical knowledge to satisfy end user and organization objectives. This position has accountability for all aspects of end-user support within Hong Kong and Macau, so that metrics and performance standards are achieved and maintained. The position is also responsible for all aspects of professionals management (hiring, development and review, etc.) for OSS professionals in Hong Kong.
Your key responsibilities, skills and attributes for success
- At least 5 years in leading teams and staff, or equivalent management experience.
- Approximately 8-10 years of project management experience in support of IT products.
- The ability to coordinate the daily responsibilities of a large team, including interacting with professionals in a virtual manner.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Approximately 5-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Broad knowledge of/experience in end user computing and PC Workstation-based applications and hardware.
- Technical ability to resolve end user technical issues on an as needed basis.
- The ability to handle all aspects of professionals management (hiring, development, personnel issues, etc.).
- An understanding of the organization’s services and organizational structure.
- Excellent customer service attitude.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of end users and IT personnel.
- The ability to help establish strong relationships with key customers who lead office functions or large engagements and accounts.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Strong analytical skills are required to address end-user incidents escalated from the service desk or offered by end user on walk-up issues.
- Under general direction prioritizes the work of an TES team, and help determine the approach to addressing services concerns.
- Strong analytical skills are required to address major incidents impacting the geography supported.
- Decision making responsibilities include the prioritization of work for a small TES team, and determining approaches to addressing services concerns.
- This role receives limited oversight from a supervisor and is expected to be able to work independently.
What working at EY member firms offer
- This role will lead and manage a large team in Hong Kong & Macau
- Managerial authority includes delegating work, overseeing project team, coaching, reviewing, and developing staff. Provides input to hiring decisions, promotions and corrective performance action.
- Supervisory authority includes counselor responsibilities, such as reviewing performance, developing, and providing and gathering feedback for direct reports. Will delegate and manage work of direct reports and project teams.
About EYAs a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, the teams are using the finance products, experience and systems they have developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, the EY teams will make the ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world.
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Build your legacy with us.