- Assist senior management in planning and executing IT audit projects (including IT risk assessment, application controls, data security review, system pre/post-implementation review) and the IT audit portion of integrated audits such as data analytics and automated control review
- Determine the IT audit scope and objective, and prepare audit work plan accordingly
- Conduct interviews to understand the internal control process and application flows with the team to document the results
- Review and monitor workdone of the team members
- Prepare audit reports with detailed audit findings and recommendations
- Coach and develop audit staff to enhance their IT Audit knowledge and provide feedback on staff development plans
- Prepare reports for audit committee meetings
- Degree holder with major in computer science or other related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years' audit experience in sizeable listed companies, MNC and/or Big 4 CPA firms
- Possession of relevant professional qualifications (CISA, CISSP, PMP or equivalent)
- Knowledge of ISO 27000, CSC20 and NIST
- Proficiency in data analytics procedures / techniques
- General understanding of data privacy (e.g. GDPR) and security regulatory requirements in HK and PRC
- Proficiency in vulnerability assessment scanning software such as Nmap, Nessus or OpenVAS is a plus
- Knowledge of audit software such as Tableau and ACL is a plus
- Ability to evaluate risk impact and vulnerability
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Strong interpersonal skills, independent with analytical mind
- Frequent travels are required
Please visit our Company website at www.citic.com for more information about our Group Company.
We offer competitive remuneration package, 5-day work week, healthcare scheme, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave, MPF and other fringe benefits.
Please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply Now button. You can also attach your tailored resume and cover letter with your current and expected salary and availability online or mail to Manager - Human Resources Services, HRA Department, CITIC Pacific Ltd., 9/F., CITIC Tower, 1 Tim Mei Avenue, Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2104 5555.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Group will retain their applications for a maximum period of one year and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.