- To assist Senior Manager, ITO managing the Network Operation Centre (NOC) Operator to ensure all IT&T services are provided to Cyberport community users and in-house users in a coordinated, effective and complementary manner
- To provide system administration and database administration of enterprise systems
- To plan, develop and implement the IT hardware and infrastructure budget and obtain competitive prices from suppliers to ensure cost effectiveness
- To stay current with technological developments in systems administration technology and recommend ways for HKCMCL to take advantage of new technology
- To develop hardware and network implementation plans to align with the growth of Cyberport and HKCMCL
- To liaise with equipment suppliers and service personnel with respect to warranties and maintenance services
- To develop procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorised use, acts of nature and user abuse
- To develop and monitor KPIs to assess technological performance
- Degree or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant experience in technical support and network engineering. Rich experience in various technologies including operating systems, networking, telecommunications and data center operation and experience in video engineering; digital video and audio engineering
- Experience on Windows and Linux Platform, Database (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.), including Windows Active Directory knowledge and network solution (Cisco and Juniper routers/switches/firewall)
- Experience on cloud computing platform (Hyper-V, KVM, etc) is a strong plus
- Proven track record in delivering outstanding customer service
- Proven track record in effective project management
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and able to work under pressure
- Responsible on reporting to related parties, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Immediate available is highly preferred
The position is on a renewable 2-year fixed-term contract (subject to performance and operational needs).
Interested parties please click "apply now" to apply on or before 10 April 2019 in confidence with full resume, stating present and expected salary, and available date and quote the reference.
Applicants who do not hear from us by 24 April 2019 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
Further information about the Cyberport is available at http://www.cyberport.hk/
Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purpose.