DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Managethe Administration Team to provide daily training administrative support to the country Learning & Development team
- Ensureprocess is in place to track and monitor the Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and Continuous Professional Training (CPT) for “relevant staff” in order to maintain their professional qualifications according to the requirements of the HKMA & SFC
- Lead and coach team members to improve their working standard and overall efficiency
- Align/Transformtraining administrative process among countries through liaising with Singapore L&D/HRIS teams
- Manageexternal vendors and ensure their work are up to standard (e.g. CPD related)
- PrepareMIS reports to management and Business Unit / Support Unit
- Handle ad hoc assignments/projects as required
- Degree holderin Business Administration / Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Possess 5years or above relevant experience and knowledge of CPT/CPD regulations, preferably with experience in supervisory role
- Able tochallenge status quo and drive new ways to work which will ensure customer centricity and operational efficiency
- Excellentinterpersonal and communication skills, self discipline and able to deliver proactive service to internal customers
- In line with DBSvalues (PRIDE)
- Goodcommand of written and oral English and Chinese, preferably oral Mandarin
- Excellent in MS Office applications
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.