- Process daily loan administration tasks (including agency function) for drawdown, fund disbursement, rollover, repayment and secondary trade.
- Assist to coach team members in loans transaction processing.
- Participate in projects on development of new products, automation of process and system enhancement/UAT.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Degree holder in banking or business-related disciplines.
- Minimum of 6+ years solid experience in loan operations for syndication (agent and participant) and bilateral loans.
- Sound knowledge in loan processing, procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Experience in handling syndication loans, with loan agency exposure.
- Able to work independently.
- Good team player, self-motivated, stable and able to work under pressure.
- Strong sense of problem solving and communication skills.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Computer literacy and proficient in MS Office application.
We offer attractive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and availability
by clicking "Apply Now", quoting the ref no in subject line.
All application will be treated in strict confidence. The information provided will be used for recruitment purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed
after retaining the data for 12 months.
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://hk.cmbchina.com/