- Monitor the daily operations under various functions of Office Administration to support Corporate Solutions business (Pension and Employee Benefit).
- Liaise with external service providers to ensure all tasks are completed under legislation obligation and in full compliance with regulatory and internal benchmark
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor the daily operations to support Corporate Solutions business (Pension and Employee Benefit) in compliance with internal & external benchmark and guidelines.
- Streamline workflows and processes to enhance efficiency and service quality. Modernize the way to do business through digitalization.
- Manage the resources in the team to ensure the effectiveness of resources allocation.
- Monitor the service provided by appointed supplier and periodically review the service level to ensure the service is being delivered in the manner expected.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
- Manage the resources in Administration Service to ensure the effectiveness of resources allocation
- Develop project plans and ensure smooth project plans delivery
- Work with internal and external parties to deliver projects on time and within budget
Business Continuity Management (BCP) and Pandemic Plan
- Conduct and manage Business Impact Analysis and risk assessments.
- Identify opportunities for strategic improvement or mitigation of business interruption and other risks caused by business, regulatory, or industry-specific change initiatives.
- Identify potential business interruptions, develop safeguards against these interruptions, and implement recovery procedures in the event of a business interruption. \
- Provide support during emergencies, incidents or crises that require the activation of continuity plans.
- Provide subject matter expertise to different business functions and facility projects ensuring high availability, appropriate risk mitigation, and recoverability that conforms to business needs.
- Conduct regular review of BCP and Pandemic Plan.
- Set up/maintenance of BCP alternate site and conduct regular BC drill.
- Working closely with Accounts & Finance on preparing annual budget, fund recharge allocation, accrual and payment request
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet Company’s standard and guidelines and/or other requirements
- University graduate
- Minimum 3 years of management experience
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good PC skills in MS office
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.